ZAI has a 92% average employee retention rate.
ZAI Makes a Measurable Difference
- We revolutionized the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Map Service Center, transitioning it from paper to 99% digital, even for the most enormous files.
- We reduced transaction to delivery time from 10 days to 7 minutes for FEMA, saving millions of dollars in printing costs.
- We imaged more than 600,000 maps for FEMA, significantly reducing storage needs.
- Using Lean Six Sigma, we re-engineered the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation's (PBGC's) workflow and reduced cycle time by 20%, reducing a process of more than 60 steps to less than 35, allowing us to absorb an equivalent increase in workload at no additional cost.
- We completed the work for one pension processing center well ahead of schedule—and $900,000 under budget.
- Our document processing services provide between 99.99 and 100% accuracy for PBGC.
- We fully automated electronic submissions, empowering the Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research to meet Government Paperwork Elimination Act (GPEA) requirements for pharmaceutical submissions a year early.
How can we exceed expectations for you?